[Loadstone] Using the offline tools on linux

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 7 16:04:59 BST 2009

Hi Gena,

The full Loadstone off-line package is Winndows based and provides a
webserver, php 5 and MySQL 4. For Linux you'll only need the contents of
the htdocs directory and place that in the htdocs directory of a webserver
that you have to set up yourself on Linux. I take it that most Linux
installations provide some sort of a package manager to help you to do this.

Rob