[Loadstone] Using the offline tools on linux

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 13:07:14 BST 2009

Hi

I've downloaded the tools.zip file and put the unpacked archive in my
server tree.  I've entered my number in the userid function.  I've
renamed england.osm to data.osm.  It appears to me that I now need to
set up mysql so that the tools can use a database. What do I need to do
now?

Thanks.
--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman