[Loadstone] Removing Deleted Points

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Oct 3 17:27:26 BST 2009

Try the Database reprocessor in the tools package:
The database reprocessor checks a Loadstone database for syntax, UTF8
compliance and removes unwanted code left behind by text processors such as
MS Word.
Aditionally you can remove entries in your database that are flagged for
deletion on the Point Share Exchange website (after you first have uploaded
these
deletions), remove duplicate entries by position and/or name, or 'thin out'
a crowded database by declaring points of close proximity as duplicates.

The original database remains unchanged on your harddisk, all this tool
does is offer a cleaned-up version of this file for download.

Rob