[Loadstone] [gps-talkusers] Re: FW: EGNOS 'Open Service' available: a new era for European navigation begins today

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Oct 2 17:34:08 BST 2009

Hi

  I  noticed with the QStarz receiver + Loadstone combination   at least
more  satellites 14 of 15)  and HDOP vales down to 0.64 so something has
been happened with the  receiving conditions. However there were no
indication of DGPS correction.

  Receivind conditions were good, open area and quite clear sky.

  I'll make more measurements during the weekend if possible.

  --
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS