[Loadstone] A question about uploading points

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Fri Oct 2 10:33:30 BST 2009

Hi,

I had a friend email a list of points which wouldn't upload on the
pointshare exchange. It seems that he was getting it off the phone
properly, and saving it in the correct utf-8 format, then putting in his
username and password to upload. No matter what he did it would not go
up. He used to have Loadstone on one phone and then changed phones.
Would the changing to a new phone change his Loadstone number and hence
affect the upload of the points? (There were 4 different user numbers in
the utf-8 file). Would this be maybe his original number before he stuck
in his email address in the old phone, and then the username again into
the new phone?

Would all these numbers have to be the one user number to upload? ...As
I changed his 23300 number to my own user number and it uploaded fine
from my computer!

Also, can you only upload your own points with your own user id from
your computer? (Eg if I tried to upload his from my computer it wouldn't
go until I changed all the id to my number).

Thanks for helping me with this.

Gene NZ