[Loadstone] EGNOS ‘Open Service’ available: a new era for European navigation begins today

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 2 07:33:14 BST 2009

An EGNOS enabled receiver reports the reception of a DGPS signal and if LS
sees this pressing key #3 reports '3 dimensional 'differential'
connection'. Make sure the settings in the GPS submenu are correct for the
reception of EGNOS. This morning I didn't notice any difference with a
IBlue 747a+ receiver (3 dimensional GPS fix only).

Rob