[Loadstone] accuracy and satellites

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 1 22:49:27 BST 2009

If the points only have 6 decimal places then add a 0 to the end of the
numbers, not after the decimal point.
The satellites field isn't used so setting to 0 is ok. The accuracy field is
used in approach calculations so maybe try setting it to 1 if not sure what
the accuracy actually is. Leaving the field at 0 will result in an estimated
accuracy of 50 metres in calculations.