[Loadstone] lines with errors?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:50:40 GMT 2009

Hi,

Is it possible the python osm converter needs updating so these errors will not happen? Not sure why it gave me a database with some errors with it. thank for the reprocessor that it can remove such errors and generate a clean database.

Joosh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.