[Loadstone] python database reprocessor

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:41:09 GMT 2009

Hi,

Can you add an option to skip lines with syntax errors and remove lines with other errors to the pyton command line reprocessor? I had to use the offline tools to reprocess a database becausethe commandline tools did not have the skip lines with syntax, and skip lines with other errors options.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.