[Loadstone] harrisburg area won't import

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:13:14 GMT 2009

Hello,

Here is a link to the ffile that refuses to import into a loadstone database. it won't work on the phone either. I get errors then the loadstone program exits.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/npk49z

the link brings up a website from which the .txt file can be downloaded. I converted using the python osm converter.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.