[Loadstone] osm and mklsdb and python tools

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:57:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

I used the osm converter to convert an 82mb osm file of the Harrisburg area 28 square miles area into a .txt loadstone database. I then use kaboom to convert it to ascii to maake sure there's no unicode. Then I used mklsdb to convert it to a loadstone database and mklsdb just hangs there. Ithen went and got some points of interest  from groute and they convert just fine. I wonder if the Python osm converter is not doing something right? I'll download again and try using the offline tools to convert the osm file. Can someone tell me what file I have to edit in offline tools folder for loadstone offline tools to increase the time from 300 seconds to whatever I want?

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.