[Loadstone] mklsdb program problem?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:02:53 GMT 2009

Hi,

I got a 3.5mb file and am tryingto convert it toa loadstone database with themklsdb prograam. The program just seems  to sit there and is locking up with this particular file. I even converted the text file to ascii, still locks up. What could be causing this?

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.