[Loadstone] Some questions about loadstone database

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Nov 29 06:38:20 GMT 2009

Hello maning,

Thanks for your questions, here are some answers:

1.  Correct, no decimal in the database files.

2.  Yes, Loadstone can load and use any database regardless of userID..
The UserID is used to separate databases on the PointShare.

3.  Peple have been reporting issues with the PointShare lately (of which
Shane is hopefully monitoring/addressing) but the error you describe is
normally because something is wrong with the file you're uploading.  If
you send me your file off-list, I'll examine it.

Best regards,
   Monty