[Loadstone] adding new point problem

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 23:29:23 GMT 2009

Hi, i press hash key for period.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan" <vadhimoolam at gmail.com>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] adding new point problem

Let me take a guess and perhaps the developing team can correct if I
am wrong. I think you guise are not entering a full stop after the
first two digits and it is true that pressing number 1 or the star
does not help you enter the full stop, rather you should press the
number/hash key to enter full stop. without that the lattitude field
ends-up assuming that you aim to enter the maximum value which is 90
for that field. Technically the lattitude field should look like this:
40.847490

Vetri.