[Loadstone] Marissa's town

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:16:06 GMT 2009

Hi Marissa,

Then your problem is easy to solve. Simply transfer the file
associated with your counti to your phone and move it to
Loadstone/import/export. Then start the LS application on your phone
and go to databases and click import databases. You should be able to
see the file that you just transfered to your phone and hit select on
it. It takes about 10 minutes or so and you will hear a message at the
end stating that the number of points being converted etc.

Vetri.