[Loadstone] adding new point problem

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:40:05 GMT 2009

Let me take a guess and perhaps the developing team can correct if I
am wrong. I think you guise are not entering a full stop after the
first two digits and it is true that pressing number 1 or the star
does not help you enter the full stop, rather you should press the
number/hash key to enter full stop. without that the lattitude field
ends-up assuming that you aim to enter the maximum value which is 90
for that field. Technically the lattitude field should look like this:
40.847490

Vetri.