[Loadstone] Marissa's town

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Sat Nov 21 15:43:59 GMT 2009

Marissa wrote:
> I'm very
> confused, I know our town is small, but is it possible it's not in the
> free database yet? It is on other GPS maps.

Marissa, if you expect an answer it would be smart to let us know where you live...
Town name, and coordinates would be nice, then I will have a look how the status in OSM is.
If we find out that parts are missing, you can collect and upload your own walking tracks and a team of OSM contributors will draw them into the map.

More about that on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_for_the_blind

Regards
Lulu-Ann