[Loadstone] typing backslash

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Fri Nov 20 14:33:51 GMT 2009

Hi.
That might be true for your keybord, but I haven't had a keyboard with that arrangement in several years.
On the keyboards I'v seen lately, the back slash is to the left of backspace and right of equals.
The best thing for someone who doesn't know where the back slash is on there keyboard is to open an editor, turn
your screen reader's punctuation setting to "all", and start pressing keys.

          Kenny