[Loadstone] Point share exchange not working

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:06:55 GMT 2009

Hi,

I an sorry to hear that you are still struggling to get points from the point share exchange. I actually downloaded new york points counti wise and I should be able to compress it and upload it for you on the sendspace when I an close to my pc later today.

Regards,

Vetri.

Produced in my Nokia N82 using a screen reader.