[Loadstone] Point share exchange not working

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Nov 20 00:18:44 GMT 2009

Try refreshing your screen, sometimes this works. If you can't obtain data
by location then you can always do it by putting in a set of coordinates and
getting points within a radius. You can use loadstone itself or one of the
geocoder tools to obtain a set of starting coordinates. Then for a radius
just try 10 kilometers or so and that should give you some data to start
with. You'll find a lot more information about all of this in the loadstone
documentation.