[Loadstone] Point share exchange not working

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 01:58:40 GMT 2009

HI all,

Well, the saga still continues. I found the backslash key thanks to
Pablo. But to no avail, Windows just refuses to see the files I want. So
I decided to get my map through the point share exchange. I went on to
the Loadstone website and clicked on point share exchange. I logged in.
Then I clicked on get point by civic location. There is nothing in any
of the combo boxes. Yes, I have had this checked out by a sighted
person, my Mom. What is going on? can you no longer obtain map data this
way? Please help. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you again
for all your help.

Musically,
Marissa