[Loadstone] downloading maps merissa from new yorkk

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:17:08 GMT 2009

Hi Josh,

Thank you again for all your help. How do you type the backslash on the
keyboard? The only one i know is the slash. I typed what you sid and it
says that it's not a recognized program or batch file. Okay, what am I
doing wrong? I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong. I'm sorry about
all the questions. I sincerely appreciated your willingness to help me.
I think once I get the map loaded, I will be just fine. It's just
converting it to the loadstone text format. Is there anyway to convert
the osm file via the offline tools? Thank you again for all your help
and to all those who have helped so far.

Musically,
Marissa