[Loadstone] downloading big osm files

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:23:10 GMT 2009

Hi,

I downloaded the 2.5gb Pennsylvania.osm file from the cloudmaid site. When I tried converting it using the newest latest python osm tools, it got stuck and said error in line somthing unsubscriptable object or something like that and exited the converter program. Maybe a 2.5 or so 2.5gb file is just way too big? the osm file came in a 136mb .bz2 file which I unzipped to reveal the pennsylvania.osm file.

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.