[Loadstone] downloading map files merissa from new york

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 04:55:17 GMT 2009

Hi Pablo and all,

Every time i try to type CMD andenter and then c/loadstonetools it says
inoperable batch file. I"m stumped as to what I"m doing wrong. THank you
again fo any assistance you can provide. Have a great day, your help is
much appreciated.

Musically,
Marissa
P.S. Josh's instructions are great, I'm just doing something wrong. THey
are fantastic.