[Loadstone] downloading map files merissa from new york

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:09:19 GMT 2009

Hi Josh and all,

I followed your instructions to the letter. I got up to the part where
I"m trying to convert the OSM file in to a text file that loadstone can
read. Every time I try windows says it's not a supported program or
something like that. Am I supposed to type the cd/loadstone in the run
dialog box? I got up to the part where I type run and CLS to clear the
screen and that's where it stops. Any assistance would be grately
appreciated. Thank you again for all the help, and I'm sorry for all the
questions. I read the General FAQ in the documentation section. It
didn't help. Well, it did but not with my exact question. Thank you again.

Musically,
MarissaJosh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The message you wrote to the list was blank. it only said an html
> attachment was scrubbed. try rewriting your message with no
> attachments, perhaps in plain text.
>
> Josh
>
> My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com <mailto:jkenn337 at gmail.com> .
> www.satogo.com <http://www.satogo.com> Get klango at www.klango.net
> <http://www.klango.net> it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org
> <http://www.nvda-project.org> it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com
> <http://www.ubuntu.com> it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337
> <http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337> follow-me-on-twitter.

Hi Josh and all,

I followed your instructions to the letter. I got up to the part where
I"m trying to convert the OSM file in to a text file that loadstone can
read. Every time I try windows says it's not a supported program or
something like that. Am I supposed to type the cd/loadstone in the run
dialog box? I got up to the part where I type run and CLS to clear the
screen and that's where it stops. Any assistance would be grately
appreciated. THank you again for all the help, and I'm sorry for all the
questions. I read the General FAQ in the documentation seciont. It