[Loadstone] Countries not displaying in Point share exchange

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:42:01 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your help. it is grately appreciated. How come when I log on
to the point share exchange, and I click data by civic location, I don't
see anything in the combo boxes? I just see combo box and then a select
button. I'm running Window-Eyes Version 7.11 and have never had this
trouble with combo boxes before. I tried through IE and Firefox and used
Jaws and NVDA and the same thing happens. Can anyone help me figure this
out? Thank you again and I apologize for all the questions, I'm new at
this. Have a great day.

Musically,
Marissa