[Loadstone] downloading map files

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:08:13 GMT 2009

No you do not have to. You can actually download points by civil location.
After logging on to your point share account, click the link: "Get data by
civic location". You will see the option to select country/state/county.
After selecting them, click next or continue something like that. On the
next screen you can specify the kind of data that you wish to import by
selecting various checkboxes. After selecting them, click the download link
and a text file will be downloaded to your computer. The file will begin
with LST..... Transfer the file to the phone and place it under
Loadstone\import/export. Now start loadstone on the phone and navigate to
databases under that there is an option to import from the text file.

Vetri.