[Loadstone] downloading map files

Marissa Manzino gwennacast at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:19:28 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Thank you to those of you that assisted me in putting Loadstone on to my
nokia phone. I actually had to launch the Nokia Suite in order for it to
install correctly. I registered for an account on the Point Share
Exchange page. Do you have to put in your longitudinal and latitudinal
coordinates in order to create a map file? Also how do you load the
database on to your phone? I can connect it via USB to the computer.
Thank you again for all your assistance.

Musically,
Marissa