[Loadstone] points and waypoints

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 12:57:19 GMT 2009

Hi,

points of interest are restaurants and churches and schools. waypoints are to remind you of the street you are currently on by splitting the block in half and telling you you are still on the current street. points with intersections are 3, 4, or 5-way intersections or cross-streets.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.