[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia E71X

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 02:50:40 GMT 2009

Look for the LoadStone program under Games and Apps, Installs or
Applications. It will be in one of the three places. You can go to the point
share and download the street crossing for your area. You will need to
create a account normally your EMail address before you can downlaod points
for your area.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.