[Loadstone] Loadstone on Nokia E71X

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:15:58 GMT 2009

It's possible that the program is not properly installed and henceforth you
are not able to see the icon under application, but can see under list of
installed program under apt manager. Try to change the security settings
under apt manager and it should be set to install all programs rather than
signed applications. You may also wish to disable checking for certificates
online. But of course LS is already a signed application and henceforth not
sure why it is creating trouble. But anyway, try the above solutions and see
if it solves the problem. As for as maps are concern, you download them from
point share site and the links to that can be found under tools and
resources on the main LS page. Where do you live in New York? If you happen
to live in the city, I already downloaded NY city points covering all the
five burrows and it also includes some additional points like some train
stations and so on. I will be more than happy to forward you and they can
also actually be found  on the point share web page since I already uploaded
them.

Regards,

Vetri.