[Loadstone] points and waypoints

krecoun krecoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:51:34 GMT 2009

There is stated on site of osm converter:
Check POI's only' if all you want is a database with Points of Interest.
Check 'Intersections only' if you only want intersections (no waypoints
between intersections).
Check 'Include POI's' to include a list of POI's with a defined
position..Check ' Include averaged POI's' to include POI's with a
position calculated from
more than one position.
I don't understand completely.
Check pois - only pois will be in database.
Check intersections - only intersections of streets in format
sstreetxstreet will be there.
Include pois - don't understand.
aweraged pois - don't understand either.
Am I right in my first two statements and can you please explain to me
these two?
Thank you,
Vojta