[Loadstone] points and waypoints

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:16:56 GMT 2009

Hi,

Points and waypoints are the same thing. Waypoints are longitude and latitude coordinates with a name assigned to them.
The church that I go to can be makred as a point. It has longitude and latitude coordinates which place it somewhere on earth. I give those a name and call those  coordinates saint mary's catholic church in city of Redding Pennsylvania. So now when I am walking outside Loadstone will tell me how close I am to that point and what direction that point is in relation to the direction I amm currently traveling in.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.