[Loadstone] checkpoints file question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Nov 13 23:21:13 GMT 2009

You can use any points in a checkpoints file even if they're not in the
loaded database. When you load a checkpoints file loadstone will check the
currently loaded database to see if any point information needs updating. If
the point is in the database and different from the checkpoint file then
that information is used. If not then the information from the checkpoint
file is used. This is why each checkpoint is a complete point record.