[Loadstone] checkpoints file question

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:11:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

Lets say I make a route from my house to a church, far away. In order to use that checkpoints file, does the loadstone database have to reach as far as the list of points in the checkpoints file? to explain asier, I make a route from my house to a church that is 100 or so miles away, but my loadstone database only covers a 10 square kilometer radius. will the checkpoints file still work and can I follow the route while driving?

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.