[Loadstone] question about osm converter

krecoun krecoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:49:10 GMT 2009

Ok, this is a log:
DEBUG OSMConverter - 2009-11-13 21:40:20,890
Parsing XML
ERROR root - 2009-11-13 21:40:48,437
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "osm.py", line 42, in <module>
  File "loadstone\osmconverter.pyo", line 299, in __init__
  File "loadstone\osmconverter.pyo", line 145, in __init__
  File "loadstone\osmconverter.pyo", line 344, in work
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

and I used following parameters:
latitude
49.4360014
longitude
18.7852476
side of square 90 km.
And please can you explain loadstone osm converter's options in more
details?
These pois and waypoints... I don't understand it.
Thank you,
Vojta