[Loadstone] groute querie

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:36:06 GMT 2009

Hello,

Yes. Here is step by step directions for using groute.

1. getting points of interest.

go to www.loadstone-gps.pl/groute and click on the english link, if necessary.
Now go to the starting address field and enter your starting address either the whole thing city, zip code. now tab to the combo box and hit down arrow one time. this puts you on get points of interest. tab to go button, and press enter. a page will come up displaying10 points of interest at a time with a button to check or uncheck all. you can use this button to get more points faster. so check points and hit the go to next page button and check more points. when done, press the get points as loadstone database button. Now download the points of interest file. Now you can either use mklsdb to turn it into a loadstone database which goes directly into the database folder on the symbian OS, phone. Or you can put that .txt file into import export on the phone and use the phone itself to import it into a database.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.