[Loadstone] question about osm converter

Lex lex at progger.ru
Fri Nov 13 19:35:29 GMT 2009

Hi,

13.11.2009 21:07, krecoun пишет:
> I downloaded a map of one area on slovakia using geocoder.
> I tried to convert it with python tools, but there was some error and
> I don't know what that error ment, so I used osm converter from
> loadstone tools.
Python converter creates filenamed log.txt. Can you reproduce the error
and send that file to me? I will try to find a cause.
> Then I downloaded area about the same size but this area was from
> czech republic. I managed to convert this area using python tools -
> from 120 mb it made about 600 kb!
> Is this disproportion in size caused by these waypoints etc?
No; Python converter by default tries to extract as mutch as possible
for the osm file. Can you send me what coordinates and radius you used
so i will able to download that file and check myself?

Thanks