[Loadstone] mklsdb

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:31:17 GMT 2009

Hi,

Well, kaboom for example I had a .txt file with some chinese text. When I converted to standard ascii the chinese characters were converted to question marks. Si It's possible that any unicode characters will be converted to question marks.
You'll have to try it. If it's necessary for you to keep all original characters then just use your phone's importfeature from within loadstone itself.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.