[Loadstone] kaboom UTF8 to ascii

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:53:35 GMT 2009

Hi,

In order to use the mklsdb program you have to convert the .txt files from UTF8 toAscii. I tested Kaboom which runs in Windows and it does the job good. I think I will be using mklsdb from now on to convert my .txt files into thee required symbian database formats for Loadstone.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.