[Loadstone] Loadstone Search radius.

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:40:13 GMT 2009

I see. I noticed one thing when I did a hard reset of my phone and
reprocessed the databases that included points that I myself created.
When I searched for a point without connecting to my receiver, I got
the result as "No points found". But I know that the point is
certainly there and it is within the range of the default search
criteria. But when I searched for the same point after connecting to
my GPS receiver, it actually found it. So could it be that there
wasn't yet any last position created and henceforth LS could not find
the point? Usually when you search for a point, it takes few seconds
even if it is closed to where you are, but The "no points found"
message before connecting to my receiver was an instent one.

Vetri.