[Loadstone] Routes and comments

Norbert Müller nm-listen at millernorbert.de
Fri Nov 13 11:23:37 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning routes and comments to points:

On my way to work I pass a barber shop. I could set a point there. Now when
I go to work, I might add the comment "turn right"; when I come back, I
would of course want the comment "turn left". Is it possible, to set the
comment specific to the route? I could have a route "go to work" with the
comment about turning right and a route "go home" with the other
information.

Is that possible already, is there another solution I don't think off? If
not, I would like to make this proposal for a future update.

Best greetings,

Norbert