[Loadstone] mklsdb

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:49:15 GMT 2009

Hi,

could the mklsdb program dbshell and python tools be put into the offline tools? this would make it convenient to download them all in one package. and also groute put that one in there too once the longitude latitude bug with minus signs is fixed.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.