[Loadstone] Loadstone Search radius.

Chip Orange Corange at psc.state.fl.us
Thu Nov 12 20:46:53 GMT 2009

Hi Rob,

I'm not a loadStone user, but I believe I've seen your name as one of
the developers?

if so, are you aware of helical hyperspatial codes (HH codes)?  they can
be used to make any gps lookup be extremely fast; so fast, that
increasing the radius of the search area, as mentioned here, would have
no noticeable effect on search time.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange