[Loadstone] latitude and database maker/importer

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:52:37 GMT 2009

hi,

If the database importer/database maker program supported unicode UTF8 files, and the database generator entered in those necessary minus signs the two programs would be perfect.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.