[Loadstone] how to use groute with pois

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:25:08 GMT 2009

Hi folks,
I understand the basic function of groute. I put in a starting and
ending address and I get directions which can go to a file.

But how do I use the poi functions?
I typed in my address, then I enter coffee shop in the destination. I
select pois near starting address and press "go."
I get a list of possible points, but when I check one of them, what do
I do next to get directions? I hit the  "go" button, but I don't get
directions to the poi I selected.

The only way I've found is to cut and paste the address to the
"ending" address box and hit "go."

Am I missing something?

I have to say that this is a great tool for exploring my surroundings. :-)

Thanks!
Rusty