[Loadstone] groute points of interest

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:23:52 GMT 2009

Hello,

Greggor has not yet made the changes to groute so the minus sign is inserted propperly into the points of interest databases. Until then you will have to open the database by hand and manually enter the minus signs before importing into loadstone gps.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.