[Loadstone] groute longitude and latitude

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:22:04 GMT 2009

Hello,

I understand why you may have thought dashes are not necessary. that is because in Poland your longitudes and latitudes do not have the dash or minus sign. In many parts of the world, the latitudes have it. so if you see a dash or minus like -75.1234567 the dash has to be there.
of course in a loadstone database that latitude would show up as: -751234567

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.