[Loadstone] POI translations for OpenStreetMap converters

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 11 14:13:41 GMT 2009

Hello Loadstone users and developers.

I have started a translation table for OpenStreetMap elements of
interest (others than "amenity" and crossings).

See Hyperlink:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Via-Dux/Translations

You are invited of course to use it for the converters.

Current languages are:
English  German  Spanish  French  Dutch  Hungarian  Vietnamese  Italian  Catalan(Spanish) Russian

If you want another language in the list, please add a column or write a comment.

If you want more objects in the list, just add them.
If you don't know the tagging in OSM, just start a new line and put in the English term, I will add the rest then.

Examples:
Traffic signals with sound and or vibration
Bus Stops and Train Stations with or without Tactile Paving
Public tactile maps
Wheelchair accessibility

Some of the elements in the list are also found on the "visual map for the blind", see http://freenet-homepage.de/rapunzely/OSM/blindmap.html

If you are not familiar with wiki editing, you can also send me your
contribution by email.

Bye
Lulu-Ann