[Loadstone] groute querie

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:43:26 GMT 2009

Hi,

sure, put the text file into the others, loadstone, import export folder, then go to your phone and run loadstone, go into options menu, database, import, hit select on the file and it'll import it into the current database. if you want it in a separate database first make a new file call it points of interest or churches pois and then import and the points will then go into the new database.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.